Trailsshoppers Daily Edition: A place where we share info on sales, deals and offers.
To order Cream puff, Choux Ring, Pate A Choux, Creme Patissiere, Petit Choux, Profiterole, Paris Brest, Choux a la Creme, Croquembouche, Petit Fur, Religieuse, Gateau Saint Honore, contact Hamidah at 016-9150772, Area Bukit Jalil, IOI Mall, Puchong, Bandar Kinrara
To order Cream puff, Choux Ring, Pate A Choux, Creme Patissiere, Petit Choux, Profiterole, Paris Brest, Choux a la Creme, Croquembouche, Petit Fur, Religieuse, Gateau Saint Honore, contact Hamidah at 016-9150772, Area Bukit Jalil, IOI Mall, Puchong, Bandar Kinrara

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bag & Luggage Warehouse Sale 80% Guess Samsonite Winter Time Hush Puppies: until 10 May

Like This Sale Offer?

Enjoy sale discounts up to 80% off!

 Bag & Luggage Warehouse Sale

Bag & Luggage Warehouse Sale


When: until 10 May 2009


Time: 10am - 6pm


Brands offered:
Samsonite
Guess
Eminent
Lojel
Hush Puppies
Winter Time
and more


Where:
The Travel Store
No A8 Jalan Kuang Bulan
Taman Kepong
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 017-318 0398
Malaysia

Bag & Luggage Warehouse Sale



12 share your feedback:

samsonite 4 wheel turnable only cost RM 139 (20″), RM 149(25″) & RM159(29″).

Samsonite handcarry luggage RM450 . Lojej cosmetic case for RM30. woolen glove for RM18.

Santa Barbara Polo Files rm9. got samsonite, slazenger, swiss polo, MUFC, and many more.
‘reject corner’ starting from as low as RM50 for medium sized travel case to rm150.

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in web
explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge
part of other people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.
Feel free to visit my web-site - quick weight loss diets

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my site ... http://www.myecig.dk/

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!



Also visit my site: symptoms of asthma in children

Prettу portion of content. I just stumblеd upοn yοuг blog and
in acсеssiοn сapіtal to assert that I get
actually loved асcount youг wеblog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I success you get admission to persistently quickly.

Check out my weblog ... short straight hairstyles

This is sometimes also known as trip protection insurance, which covers
such scenarios as death or illness, strike, cruise company or airline bankruptcy.
Think about this - what would happen if you ignored your clients, or children, or
friends. The more detailed you can write out your plan, the better.


My blog post - how to get a passport in ny [http://howtogetapassporthq.org/]

Other than that your video is as shallow as a mess. And serve that story with humility, loyalty, creativity, passion,
and open eyes. Then draw two circles inside for the eyes, usually chibi eyes are big.


Feel free to surf to my site; how to draw manga anime (howtodrawanimehq.info)

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently
about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my search for something relating to this.

my blog ... e-cigaret væske

The title, of course, should be the name of the website, so set it
as appropriate based on the example below. Do not bog your site down so heavily that it
affects simple navigation, and designers, keep the effect
your flash files will have in mind when designing a template
for purchase. They are simple documents with minimal cross
links between the different sections therefore making the document easy
to read in a top-down sweep.

Here is my website How To Make A Wedding Website ::
Http://Howtomakeawebsitehq.Org ::

The bait is free moving and the fish can carry out its tests on the bait
without the hook interfering and spooking it. Wearing a power tie outfit to work is implied declaration of your intent to eventually work your way
up to the boss' corner office with the great view. First, place the silk necktie around your neck and keep the wide side of the tie at least one foot below the narrow one.

Feel free to visit my web site; step by step how to tie a tie (howtotieatiehq.org)

Post a Comment

What do you think of the sale?

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More